Middletown Township Car Accident Lawyers
Middletown Township is located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Middletown Township and the entire Philadelphia Metropolitan Area are experiencing tremendous growth in the immigrant population, with more than a dozen nationalities represented in the 2020 National Census.
Traversed by Interstate 295 and old U.S. Route 1, extending the entire length of the Eastern United States seaboard, Middletown Township experiences many car accidents every year. For nearly 60 years, we have served Middletown Township and surrounding areas, providing legal representation to clients injured by negligent drivers.
What Should I Do if I Have Been Injured in a Car Accident in Middletown Township?
If you are injured in a car accident, you should do the following:
- Call 911 and report the accident.
- Photograph the scene, vehicle damage, and injuries.
- Gather contact information and statements from witnesses.
- Seek medical attention within 48 hours, if not immediately.
- Maintain all records and communications.
- Contact a car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
How Can a Middletown Township Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
When you have been injured in a car accident, the last thing you want to worry about is preparing and filing a personal injury claim. However, our experienced Middletown Township car accident lawyers can shoulder the work of pursuing a claim on your behalf. Our lawyers can do the following:
- Investigate the accident and review the official report.
- Establish your current, ongoing, and future healthcare needs.
- Working with industry experts, if appropriate.
- File necessary documents.
- Negotiate an appropriate settlement with insurance companies and opposing counsel.
- Represent you in court.
- Maintain momentum and efficiency to keep the case moving forward.
At Eckell, Sparks, Levy, Auerbach, Monte, Sloane, Matthews & Auslander, P.C., we provide our clients with the experience and knowledge of a national firm, leveraging our LEGUS membership – an exclusive alliance of 35 domestic and 15 international law firms.
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
There is no established value for personal injury claims, and each case differs. Typical personal injury claims include economic damages of fixed costs, such as medical bills, and non-economic damages, which cover non-fixed costs, such as pain and suffering. And punitive damages may be given when the at-fault driver intentionally caused the accident or acted egregiously.
The value of a claim is dependent on many contributing factors, such as:
- Type and severity of injuries.
- The at-fault party.
- Medical expenses.
- Lost wages and future earnings.
- Partial or permanent disabling condition.
- Cost of ongoing and future medical care.
- Any other losses or pertinent factors.
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim in Middletown Township?
In Pennsylvania, the statute of limitations to file a personal injury claim is two years from the date of the accident or death, which may differ.
What Is Your Success Rate for Winning Personal Injury Cases?
We have a long history of obtaining millions of dollars in compensation for our clients injured in car accidents.
Middletown Township Car Accident Lawyers at Eckell Sparks Help Clients Injured by Reckless Drivers Seek Justice
If another driver’s negligence has injured you, our Middletown Township car accident lawyers at Eckell, Sparks, Levy, Auerbach, Monte, Sloane, Matthews & Auslander, P.C. can help. Call us at 610-565-3701 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. Located in Media and West Chester, Pennsylvania, we represent clients in Delaware County, Chester County, and Montgomery County.