Media Employment Lawyers
Our Employment Law Department provides representation to both employers and employees to advise them on the evolving field of federal and state laws, regulations and judicial decisions.
We handle general employment contract law items, such as—
- Confidentiality, nondisclosure, and noncompetition agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Employment agreements
- Executive and incentive compensation
- Pension and retirement matters
- Stock option plans
We advise and represent employers and employees on employment-related issues, such as—
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act Compliance
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Issues in hiring and firing employees
- Noncompete agreements (restrictive covenants)
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
- Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law
- Severance agreements
- Sexual harassment claims
- Title VII (race, religion, gender, national orientation discrimination)
We provide a range of legal services from reviewing and drafting employee handbooks and manuals, advising employers on hiring, firing and other personnel decisions, and drafting severance agreements and employment contracts, to defending employers in litigation before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, as well as in the state and federal courts.
We represent employees who have suffered from, or have been subjected to—discrimination or discriminatory practices by their employers; employees who have been wrongfully terminated; employees who have been denied equal or legally-entitled pay; employees who have lost or who have been denied employment leave or other benefits; and employees who have been refused reasonable accommodations for disabilities. We also review, draft and counsel employees with respect to employment agreements, severance agreements, and noncompete agreements (restrictive covenants).
For further information on the services offered by our Media employment lawyers at Eckell Sparks, please contact an attorney below or contact us online. With offices located in Media and West Chester we represent clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania including Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County, as well as the communities of Coatesville, Downingtown, Malvern, Springfield and Wayne.