Our team is thrilled to announce that 17 Eckell Sparks attorneys have been recognized as Top Lawyers for 2019 by Main Line Today (MLT), a prestigious regional publication focusing on Philadelphia’s Main Line and western suburbs. The attorneys recognized by MLT as the best lawyers in Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County were nominated via peer balloting and then vetted through MLT’s editorial process.
Notably, four Eckell Sparks attorneys were specifically recognized as #1 in their practice areas. Attorney Murray S. Eckell was awarded the top position for alternative dispute resolution. Attorney Sam S. Auslander was honored as the #1 lawyer for real estate. Attorney Leonard A. Sloane was recognized as #1 for medical malpractice. Attorney Jay M. Levin received the top position for business law. Attorney Patrick T. Henigan achieved the top spot for his work handling intellectual property matters.
Attorneys from Eckell Sparks honored as 2019 Top Lawyers include:
- Murray S. Eckell for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- David E. Auerbach, Craig Huffman, and Melanie Tunaitis for Divorce and Family Law
- Leonard A. Sloane for Medical Malpractice
- Joseph L. Monte Jr., Joseph E. Lastowka Jr., Daniel R. Coleman, and Christopher M. Brown for Trusts and Wills
- Guy F. Matthews and Jonathan E. Becker for Tax Law
- Sam S. Auslander for Real Estate Law
- Stephen J. Polaha for Municipal Law
- Jay M. Levin for Business Law
- Patrick T. Henigan for Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Davey for Personal Injury
- Matthew J. Bilker for Civil Litigation
Attorneys at Eckell, Sparks, Levy, Auerbach, Monte, Sloane, Matthews & Auslander, P.C. have provided legal counsel across a wide range of practice areas for more than 50 years. Contact us online or call 610-565-3701 today to arrange a confidential consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We are proud to serve clients throughout the Philadelphia region from our offices in Media and West Chester, Pennsylvania.